Smart looks and modern styling
Contemporary design with lots of innovative features. A stairlift for straight and curved stairs. The Solus stairlift was developed after talking with our customers to create a design that meets your needs while upholding the Stannah values of quality, reliability and safety.
Width Folded: 445mm
Width Unfolded: 515mm
Maximum Load: 135kg
Width Folded: 405mm
Width Unfolded: 679mm
Maximum Load: 135kg (120kg for power hinge rails)
- Width: 342mm (folded), 654mm (unfolded)
- Seat height: 445mm (min), 515mm (max)
- Width: 405mm (folded), 679mm (unfolded)
- Seat height: 525mm
Straight stairs: Maximum one person up to 135kg
Curved stairs: Maximum one person up to 135kg
By code the stairlift is structurally strong enough to hold 5x that load, but should not be used to carry more than the load.
Do we need to have a power supply or is it run off a battery?
Our stairlifts are battery powered, but we will require an outlet either at the top or bottom of the stairs to keep it charged. Our electricians will make sure it is in the best place prior to installation.
- Optional Footrest fold button on the armrest - fold the footrest without bending over near the top of the stairs
- Seat load sensor to prevent the chair moving until the user is securely seated
- Safety edges to stop the chair if it touches an obstruction
- Key lock to prevent unwanted use
- On/Off switch
- Manual swivel seat to turn and face the top landing. Also available as a powered swivel upgrade.
Why wait to recapture the enjoyment of your home?
Arrange with one of our dealers for an advisor to come visit you to discuss the options available.
You can choose from the following options
There’s absolutely no obligation or pressure to buy. The purpose of the visit is to enable our advisor to assess your staircase, make some suggestions about which stairlift is right for you and give you a firm quotation, which we’ll stick to.
Whenever you’re ready, just place your order and your stairlift will be installed at the earliest available date.
Installation normally takes no longer than a few hours. When our installation technician leaves your house, it will be clean and tidy, exactly as they found it. With one exception of course. You’ll have your Stannah stairlift so your stairs will no longer be any kind of obstacle.